✨ SHOP www.lexiandroy.com.au on the map.
Someone call PEST CONTROL asap. We all got sick. DO NOT EAT AT THIS CAFE My wife and my self have eaten organic food most of our lives and in hundreds of restaurants in different continents around the world. I have to say this is the worst ever experience in a restaurant I have ever had. My wife ended up in hospital with food poisoning. The we ordered the pulled pork sandwhich, which arrived in reasonable time but was extremly greasy with alot of hoisin (i assume to give it flavour) and extremely salty. The food tasted like they had taken a cheap hoisin from the supermarket and put the meat in it and heated it in the microwave. I had to drain off a thick layer of pure grease onto a side plate just to try and make the dish edible. My wife's lamb shoulder was very fatty, and the 'organic flatbread' was rock solid so much so that I could hear her crunching it from across the table so it was obvious that it was from a supermarket and had been overheated in the microwave. We saw 2 cockroaches on the walls. The tables were filthy as were the cutlery, plates, and chairs. How te department of health hasn't closed this place I have no idea.